[Kdenlive-devel] Logo - was: Re: Website changes

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Fri Dec 19 09:47:25 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 10:27 +0100, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

> Please note that this is not about the validity of your arguments
> about the
> icon. Its about making sure that we ensure the continued involvment
> of
> contributors, and ensure that key members (such as you) provide
> guidance,
> instead of (perceived) rejection.

Guidance is written here:
http://www.kdenlive.org/contribution-manual

For example, as you discussed bug report rules,
it would be nice when time permits to add
bug report rules.

Maybe on this page:
http://www.kdenlive.org/bug-reports

Kdenlive is really looking for help and anyone with documentation writer
role is able to modify/enrich these pages. So if some doers would like
to apply for the role, they are welcome.

Mads and I are quite busy on the website and we need more help and less
complain.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel