[Kdenlive-devel] patch to check filter validity

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Wed Dec 17 07:39:55 UTC 2008

onsdag 17 December 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 23:42 -0500, Stephen Sinclair wrote:
> > Please let me know if there's a different method for submitting
> > patches for this project, I couldn't see a process described on the
> > web site.
>
> I will add a process on the web site. Mads wrote some bug reports
> policies that I would like to see also on the website.

Yes, it is on my todo. It has grown considerably during the last few weeks - I
*will* get around to it, but I acknowledge that the speed is not impressive.
Sorry about that.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to
say it.
  - Beatrice Hall [pseudonym: S.G. Tallentyre], 1907 (many times wrongfully
    attributed to Voltaire)