[Kdenlive-devel] patch to check filter validity

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 04:42:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I found that sometimes kdenlive would crash on me and running under
gdb it seemed that it was because it was trying to set a property of a
filter where the "instance" member was zero.  I saw that the krender.c
code does not check whether filters are valid after it creates them,
so the attached patch seemed to help.

Please let me know if there's a different method for submitting
patches for this project, I couldn't see a process described on the
web site.

Steve