[Kdenlive-devel] Doc: installing from source

Alberto Villa villa.alberto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 02:58:33 UTC 2008

On Saturday 13 December 2008 23:31:42 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> I added some informations:
> http://www.kdenlive.org/user-manual/downloading-and-installing-packages
>
> In particular, I added compilation options to ffmpeg to be able to
> handle more formats. If there was any error, please modify the text
> directly on the web page.

i've just noticed you didn't mention recordmydesktop as a kdenlive dependency.
i'm building right now a final port for freebsd and i'm adding it as a dep...
is this correct?

please, help me: dvgrab and recordmydesktop are OPTIONALLY required, right?
when i install them, they start working in kdenlive? and what about
video4linux? does it need to be compiled against (i'm not on linux so i don't
know if it's a lib, or what else), or it works as the two programs above?
--
Alberto Villa <villa.alberto at gmail.com>