[Kdenlive-devel] Doc: installing from source

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Sat Dec 13 22:31:42 UTC 2008

Dear Friends,

The documention is being migrated to Kdenlive website.

I added some informations:
http://www.kdenlive.org/user-manual/downloading-and-installing-packages

In particular, I added compilation options to ffmpeg to be able to
handle more formats. If there was any error, please modify the text
directly on the web page.

Also, if you plan to participate in documentation writing, please
register Kdenlive web site and apply for documentation writer role.

The web site is like an SVN system, it can handle revisions. So whenever
you modify any page, juste create a revision. I will probably upload
tutorials on Sunday night.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel