[Kdenlive-devel] [Openmovieeditor-users] www.linuxvideo.org (?) to bring the world of linuxvideo together....!!?!

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Thu Dec 11 08:21:40 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-12-10 at 14:32 -0800, Dan Dennedy wrote:
> I do not believe I ever ran across that, but I do think it is very
> straightforward and a good start. Unfortunately, I could not find
> anything about its webmaster if we want to make contact. I suggest we
> nominate additional sites along the same line just to see what else. I
> do not know anything better. There is a list that is for "graphics"
> but dead as well as this forum:
>
> http://forums.creativecow.net/forum/linuxmedia

Dear friends,

Kdenlive is a Free software community. We do not accept commercial or
marketing buzz for non-existent websites. On Kdenlive website, I will
add a link page to well-known GNU/Linux projects like MLT, FFMPEG and
Kino. For me this is enough.

We have marvelous tools to build a great community here and I don't
understand posts that start with "Hey it's crap" and then redirect you
to forums from companies.