[Kdenlive-devel] Creating a kdenlive-translation list?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Dec 8 10:38:53 UTC 2008

mandag 08 December 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:

> We plan manage kdenlive POT and translations using Drupal integrated
> translation systems, called I10n server. The module is loaded on
> Kdenlive website. But not yet implemented.

OK!

> I know this is quite frustrating to wait for integration of features on
> Drupal, but actually I am working 12 hours a day to get things done.

I am not at all frustrated, I think you are doing a great job! Things take
time.

It was just a suggestion of the top of my head, please disregard it. :-)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

"The Bible and the Church have been the greatest stumbling blocks in the
way of women's emancipation."
                           - Elizabeth Cady Stanton