[Kdenlive-devel] General patterns in the wishlist items

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Dec 7 09:49:02 UTC 2008

mandag 24 November 2008 skrev Cinephiliac:

> Looking at the list of wishlists in Mantis right now, it really looks quite
> huge and overwhelming, however, going through and triaging most of the bugs
in
> there, I've noticed that the majority of them actually fall into one of only
> couple of categories in order.
>
> 1. Keyframe editing of effects (there's a lot of these)
> 2. Making the render dialogue more flexible and simple.
> 3. Improved display and manipulation of tracks for audio.
> 4. Shortcuts

I think there might now be an additional one-or-two issues:
5. Add a crossfade transition (perhaps make composite crossfade by default)
6. Crossfade audio on transitions

I am not totally sure, but I think we should do 5 for reasons of
ease-of-use... And 6 is mostly because it is cumbersome for users to fiddle
with fade-in/outs manually whenever they do a transition.

Perhaps it would be an idea to go through the feature requests and collect
them in these groups?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

United States Patent 6,368,227:
A method of swing on a swing is disclosed, in which a user positioned on a
standard swing suspended by two chains from a substantially horizontal tree
branch induces side to side motion by pulling alternately on one chain and
then the other.
            -- This is not a joke - go look it up.