[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Builder Wizard 0.3.1 released

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Fri Aug 15 19:55:20 UTC 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 05:15:40PM -0200, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> I haven't got a lot of feedback on my wizard from the list, so
> I have released it to the general public at
> http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=85826
> I still hope it can help some more people (that does not eat
> linux video libraries for lunch) to get to use kdenlive.

Sorry for not getting back a few days ago but this version
of the script is pretty much like 1.0 on localhost -- it built
KDE4 kdenlive which started :-) (even if crashed after its own
setup wizard with BadWindow troubles, but that's another matter)

Thank you!

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>