[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Builder Wizard 0.3.1 released

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Aug 15 19:15:40 UTC 2008

Hi all

I haven't got a lot of feedback on my wizard from the list, so I have released
it to the general public at

I still hope it can help some more people (that does not eat linux video
libraries for lunch) to get to use kdenlive.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

United States Patent 6,368,227:
A method of swing on a swing is disclosed, in which a user positioned on a
standard swing suspended by two chains from a substantially horizontal tree
branch induces side to side motion by pulling alternately on one chain and
then the other.
            -- This is not a joke - go look it up.