[Kdenlive-devel] New version of Kdenlive Builder Wizard - please help me test it for KDE 4

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Aug 15 16:49:12 UTC 2008

fredag 15 August 2008 skrev reinhard:
> On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 11:20 -0200, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:

> > > qimage_libdir=/usr/lib
> >
> > Are you then sure that it links against qt4? Because it will compile, but
not
> > work, with qt3. (If I understand jb correctly).
> >

> Good point.
> Not sure if ANYTHING works correctly...how can I check this?

What does 'ldd /path/to/your/bin/kdenlive'  say?

> > Did you try to run it through the kdenlive_start script?
>
> Yep, right now ;)
> Works fine so far - I just used normal mode, but will try dbg mode when
> I found some free time...

OK - the later requires a chrash to note a difference :-)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Each generation has the right to determine its own culture. Culture isn't
just symphony orchestras, movies about dead British royalty and hard-bound
books. For some, culture is now also gaming, websites, chat and messaging
systems, TV shows, music and movies.
                               - Jon Katz, Slashdot, on youth culture.