[Kdenlive-devel] New version of Kdenlive Builder Wizard - please help me test it for KDE 4

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Thu Aug 14 20:35:43 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 5:38 AM, reinhard <protux at web.de> wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-08-09 at 18:29 -0200, Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
>> Oh, and perhaps an important note: the wizard configures mlt
>> with --disable-qimage because I simply could not figure out a way to reliably
>> let the mlt configure system know where to find qimage.h. (Shouldn't the
>> sources include Qt/qimage.h at the least, or something?).
>
> Will be of not much help for you (but maybe for other having the same
> problem), but personally I could solve this on my machine by changing a
> line in the configure script in mlt/src/modules/qimage:
>
> from
>
> qimage_libdir=/usr/lib/qt4

> qimage_libdir=/usr/lib

I have noticed that distros have different ways of handling the
include and lib dirs as a means to allow parallel installs of qt
generations and I guess to keep some backwards compatibility or
consistency with their qt3 install. It might be difficult to make
qimage support seamless. It seems I always have to specify include and
libdirs to make it work with qt4.

--
+-DRD-+