[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive crash at startup

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sat Aug 9 12:44:21 UTC 2008

lørdag 09 August 2008 skrev Jared Henley:
> Finally archlinux has kde4.1 so I can build kdenlive4.  But I get at crash
> at startup with this info:

Hi there. I do not claim to have a lot of knowledge in this area, but:

> 0xb3ebeed4 in QMutexPool::get () from /opt/qt/lib/libqt-mt.so.3

I would be worried about the .3 at the end of that so file. AFAIK kdenlive for
KDE4 requires Qt 4.4 - it looks like it tries to use some 3.x version?

Perhaps you should investigate?

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by
zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed
in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement, but few can
argue with it.
- Kenneth V. Lanning, Supervisory Special Agent at the Behavioral Science
Institution and Research Unit of the FBI Academy (from Carl Sagan's, The
Demon-Haunted World)