[Kdenlive-devel] blue screen during plaback

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Aug 6 00:06:40 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 05 August 2008 18:48:17 Johannes Wilm wrote:

> Things necessary for getting Kdenlive to run wit AVCHD (for me) are:
>
> -- no crashing when cutting an mts-file
I am currently working on the crash on cut issues, hope to get that solved by
the end of the week...

> -- "*.mts" added to lit of acceptable movie clip file extensions, so those
> files show up in the file opening dialogue.

I am not sure how to solve that in the best way. KDE file dialogs need mime
types, and currently the "mts" extension is not attached to any mime type. You
can easily solve it on your system by doing the following:

Go to Kde system settings->advanced->file associations

Choose the video/mpeg type and add extension *.mts to the list of filename
patterns.

regards
jb