[Kdenlive-devel] Export is wrong footage

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 16:26:13 UTC 2007

>If you have the XML project file, that would be great to have. I will
>use my own large DV AVI files with it.

It is attached.  But again, I don't know if it will really work because now
my whole KDEnlive is messed up, with video on the second track which cannot
be deleted, as well as the wrong footage in my Timeline now, not just the
output file.  I cannot move clips in the Timeline, I cannot see the little
arrow-pointer which shows which frame the timeline viewer is looking at;
each pause or stop of playing the Timeline puts the viewer back at the first
frame of the movie... overall, its messy and I don't know if it is only
Kdenlive (since it's messed up for all new and old projects that I
create/open) or if it also 'infected' this file as well...  I think
partially Kdenlive autosaves the project, which is great, but at the same
time it overwrote the known-good project file while keeping my 'move this
track to Video2 to do something' and now its stuck there....  am I making
any sense?

Thanks for looking at the project file, it is attached.

Jeffrey