[Kdenlive-devel] Export is wrong footage

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 03:51:30 UTC 2007

When I export a video with SVN 2007 09 09 (from Trevino's Ubuntu repository
0.5+svn20070909~3v1ubuntu0), the final output is the wrong footage.  It
seems that the areas that I have selected (which show up correctly in my
editing preview) are somehow corresponding to different points on the video
files, so that the final video is totally unlike what I have laid out.
Obviously the wrong footage made it into the exported video. Has anyone else
seen this?

Could this be due to a PAL-source-to-NTSC-project-output conversion?