[Kdenlive-devel] Introducing and about Help

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Sep 9 22:12:26 UTC 2007

On Friday 07 September 2007 22:57:16 José Jorge wrote:
> Now my question. When I ask for help, KDE gives me a very old help,
> talking about PIAVE... Is anyone working on updating the help? If not,
> maybe I can try, which files should I update?

Hello!

Nobody that I know is working on Kdenlive help, so if you want to give it a
try, you are welcome.

If you download Kdenlive source code, the help files are in the "doc"
directory, there is one directory for each language. The help file is
called index.doocbook, it uses the docbook format, you can find some
documentation here:
http://opensource.bureau-cornavin.com/crash-course/

and here for some KDE specific infos:
http://l10n.kde.org/docs/markup/index.html

If you have questions, feel free to contact me. When you have done some
progress on the help files, you can send them to me and I can commit them to
svn.

regards

jb