[Kdenlive-devel] Introducing and about Help

José Jorge lists.jjorge at free.fr
Fri Sep 7 20:57:16 UTC 2007

hi, I'm a user in love with Kdenlive, after some years using mencoder to
paste together my family movies, I can finaly do something nicer.

As I use Mandriva, I backported 0.4 (and just now 0.5) versions to
current versions of the distribution. It works well, I updated the wiki
in 3 languages (but Deutsch one was in English, and I don't know Deutsch...)

Now my question. When I ask for help, KDE gives me a very old help,
talking about PIAVE... Is anyone working on updating the help? If not,
maybe I can try, which files should I update?

Thanks for the great work, Kdenlive is for me THE free nle solution.

José