[Kdenlive-devel] Export Fails

Max Shinn max at bernsteinforpresident.com
Sat Oct 13 20:25:38 UTC 2007

Hello!

I have used Kdenlive successfully on my current machine before, but after I
reformatted and reinstalled Kdenlive with a new os, it hasn't been working
right.  Everything works great while I am creating the video, but when I
export it stops at 10%, with no error messages.  It just acts like it did
before when it was done exporting.  When I play the video, it goes up to 15
seconds and stops.  It does this with all of the compressed formats I have
tried so far.  It doesn't act this way if I choose DV.  I am using (take a
wild guess) the 3v1n0 repo with (take another wild guess) Ubuntu 7.04.  I
have also tried this with several different projects, and they all act the
same.  When I start it in the console with --sync, all that shows up when
exporting is "kdenlive: / / / / / SAVING RECOVERY FILE".

Thank you!
Max