[Kdenlive-devel] You need unsermake for kdenlive.0.5-1 tarball... unsermake is dead (?)

Thomas Orgis thomas-forum at orgis.org
Fri Oct 5 05:48:16 UTC 2007

Hi,

After seeing that the first 0.5 tarball missed the icons I looked out for the fixed 0.5-1 tarball (for my source-based distro).
This one seems to require unsermake to build.
Unsermake is not available anymore in KDE svn and the author told me that it is unmaintained.
I found an old unsermake source package on packages.debian.org, but as it seems, there won'be any current ones.
There is no official source for unsermake anymore...

It is a bit strange that the first 0.5 release didn't need unsermake, but the new tarball does.
Will a new tarball be buildable without it?
Do you intend to include unsermake?

Greets,

Thomas.

--