[Kdenlive-devel] small feature suggestion regarding crossfade transition

Florian Cramer fc-kdenlive at plaintext.cc
Mon Mar 26 20:20:58 UTC 2007

First of all, I cordially thank all developers for a great piece of
software. kdenlive is, even at its current stage, both powerful and a
joy to use, something that cannot be said of any other free software
video editor. For years, I have been waiting for such a program. And I
would like to help with user advocacy and bug reports.

I have a very small feature suggestion: It seems to me that the
crossfade transition could be made much more powerful if its parameters
could be adjusted in a similar way to the brightness effect, i.e. with
a custom transition curve. This way, it would also be possible to
create transparent overlays instead of fades.

Florian

--
http://cramer.plaintext.cc:70
gopher://cramer.plaintext.cc