[Kdenlive-devel] what can i do? and a suggestion

Ronald Teune rtwolf at gmx.net
Sat Mar 17 13:04:16 UTC 2007

Yay, someone with the same problem that I had :-)
Look here for my struggles with the savage:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=30446409&forum_id=9048

I had the same symptoms that you have. Now that I have a sisusbvga (Sweex USB
VGA dongle), I can show video on that one and that works.
Btw, I have Acer 1315LM laptop, Via KN266, Prosavage8.

Bye!
Ronald