[Kdenlive-devel] suse 10.2

Salvatore Brigaglia opensourcecat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:09:07 UTC 2007

HI all

There's someone compiling and using kdenlive on suse 10.2?

I can compile it with svn (or cvs) versions of ffmpeg/mlt/mlt++ as i can
compile with devel rpms of these packages from the repos but in both cases
kdenlive is unusable. I can't neither use a color clip nor add external stuff
because the program crashes in the 95% of times when i try to import it on
the timeline (and sometime when i simply create/import it)!
I think is my fault (maybe bad video drivers?) but the version 0.4 from the
repos worked with a lot less crashes.

A strange thing also happen when i move/touch/view a clip in the timeline or
in the clips window. My screen flashes becoming black for a second (well...
less than a second).

some ideas?

--
Salvatore Brigaglia