[Kdenlive-devel] Problem exporting to any format

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Mon Mar 5 20:35:45 UTC 2007

Hello all
I have a project set to pal, 720x576 that I exported correctly time ago
to mpeg 720x576.  I'm trying to export it again now, but I get an image
completely deformed, very narrow and tall, instead of wide and low. I
have tried exporting to different formats (pal dvd, mpeg 720x576 high,
medium and low, mpeg4 720x576 medium) but all give same result. There
must be an error in image format setting, but I can't find it, so I need
your help.
I'm using kdenlive from svn (19 Feb 07)
Regards
Carlos