[Kdenlive-devel] mlt profiles

jb jb at ader.ch
Wed Jul 25 20:53:10 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 24 July 2007 05.14:15 Dan Dennedy wrote:
> JB,
> Have you had a chance to try integrating the recent MLT
> normalisation/profiles change into kdenlive?

Hi Dan.

Yes, I have updated Kdenlive to use the new profiles system. I have not yet
commited my changes since I was not sure what to do with the Kdenlive 0.5
release.

But anyways I think we will need a new MLT release for Kdenlive 0.5 since
there were many improvements / fixes since 0.2.3, so it is probably better to
already integrate the new profiles system...

So unless there are some stong arguments against it, I think I will update
Kdenlive to use the new profiles system in the next days

regards
jb