[Kdenlive-devel] patch, Add "play clip" action - again as an attachment

jb jb at ader.ch
Sun Jul 8 12:09:55 UTC 2007

On Sunday 08 July 2007 14.07:34 espinosa_cz wrote:
> I am sending my patch again as an attachment these time.
> Espinosa

Hi.

First, thanks for the patch.
I am a bit surprised because you seem to be the only one having that problem.

Also, the "Play clip" context menu that you added does trigger exactly the
same action that should be triggered when you just select a clip in the
project view.

From what I understand, the "Play clip" context menu works for you but simply
selecting a clip does not work?

Can you please tell me which Suse version you have, maybe I can try to
reproduce that way... because I would rather try to find out what's your
problem. In my opinion, the patch is rather confusing since it adds a "Play
clip" option that does not play the clip...

And I have to agree that Kdenlive's source code indentation is a big mess...
Anyways a big cleanup will be required for QT4 porting...

regards
jb