[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive goes bonkers

wayne iw at ukulele.com
Fri Jan 26 10:16:59 UTC 2007

Recently Kdenlive has been acting up. Kdenlive will not function properly
and I can't edit my clips anymore. Dragging them in the timeline would do
strange things like lengthening them, or make them disappear from one
location and appear in another non-intended location. The sound is no
longer in sync with the images; the timeline cursor seems to be a few
seconds behind the actual clips that it passes in the timeline.

I don't know what brought this about. The only thing I suspect is that I
recently changed from PAL to NTSC. Is this the way things are supposed to
work after changing from PAL to NTSC? Is this a big no no? How do I get my
video back to normal? Switching back to PAL does not do anything.
I may have to redo my video from scratch.

I've tried switching from one mode to the other in another project and that
doesn't seem to affect Kdenlive in any way. Kdenlive works fine in other
projects.

Has anyone else experienced this strange behavior?

Thanks,
Wayne
Mandriva2007
Kdenlive 0.4