[Kdenlive-devel] Wiki on wikibooks

Koray Löker loker at pardus.org.tr
Thu Feb 22 11:20:44 UTC 2007

21 Şub 2007 Çar 18:55 tarihinde, Jean-Michel Pouré şunları yazmıştı:
> Fantastic. I suppose that screenshots should be uploaded to Media wiki?
> Can we generate a PDF from the wikibooks pages?
At least you can use the attached script to convert wiki syntax to a lyx
document and then export to pdf within lyx with the advantage of extreme
editing options of it...

You have to save the wiki code to a text file and run the script as

python wiki2lyx.py file.wiki

which will put an output as file.wiki.lyx

You can use urllib to import the wiki code directly to a file so merge that
script with this for further development :)

--
Koray Löker
<-/ http://www.pardus.org.tr/eng/ ... for freedom /->