[Kdenlive-devel] Wiki on wikibooks

Zsolt Sandor zsolt.sandor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 09:29:36 UTC 2007

Hello!

> Fantastic. I suppose that screenshots should be uploaded to Media wiki?
> Can we generate a PDF from the wikibooks pages?

Yes, screenshots can be uploaded to the Media wiki. So i's like to
please everybody to make screenshots, and upload them :)

Oh, yes, please edit the wikibook, if you guys have some free time. :)

We can generate PDF from the wikibook pages, at least i have seen
things like that. The better idea would be to create a docbook from
the wikibook pages with a script, and from the docbook we can create
html, pdf, or whatever we want.

Regards:

 Zsolti