[Kdenlive-devel] Missing translations and bug

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 21 08:11:19 UTC 2007

I tried again this morning and it crashed. I set the KDE language
setting back to english and removed dutch. I start Kdenlie again, went
directly to Render->Export to DVD and it worked. Then I reinstalled
dutch, set it to default language and restarted kdenlive again. Now it
works fine. I might be some un-reproducable glitch of kdenlive or KDE.
I'll keep an eye on it.

Harry