[Kdenlive-devel] Missing translations and bug

jb jb at ader.ch
Tue Feb 20 21:51:18 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 20 February 2007 21.36:01 Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For some reason, the tab titles in the left-hand side of the screen are
> not translated (Project Tree, Transition, Effect list and Effect Stack).
> the same is valid for the yellow help popups belonging to this tab headers.
> The Monitor tab headers (Timeline monitor, Clip Monitor and Capture
> Monitor) are not translated. Next to this the Capture Monitor tab
> doesn't heave a yellow help popup.
> Are they not yet in the Po(t) file?

I added the popup for capture monitor. The tab titles are not translated
because of a bug in the KDE GUI framework used for Kdenlive. You need to
delete your ~/.kde/share/config/kdenliverc file to see the translated strings
appear in your tab titles.

> Bug: When I select "Render->Export to DVD" in an EMPTY  project,
> kdenlive crashes. (0.5svn version approx. 21:00 20-02-2007).

Cannot reproduce... can you make sure you updated & give me the exact steps to
reproduce ?

regards
jb