[Kdenlive-devel] Bugs and other things

Zsolt Sandor zsolt.sandor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 09:10:22 UTC 2007

Hello!

Bugs I have found yesterday:

Try to add a new color clip. After the string "color" you will see a
gray colored button.
However, if you click to the OK button, a black color clip will be generated.

The problem is, that this color on the button should be a WHITE
according to the settings, because
if you click at the color, then the following can be seen: red = 255,
green=255, blue=255, and this
is not a grey color, but the white.

As I see, the problem is with the default color of the button, it is
not white, but a kind of gray.

(should be a default black, or add a "color clip  - default color" to
the settings panel)

-

Titlewidget's "Enter new text" is not i18n translated, I put it into
the svn, the text should be put to kdenlive.pot.

-

The Edit menu should contain more separators.

-

Kdenlive documentation should be put into a wiki, because it is much
more easier to use a wiki. Later, the offline documentation can be
created from the wiki.

-

Create Virtual Clip does not seems to work (yesterday svn) Please check it!

-

 Create Virtual Clip should be added to the right mouse button/context menu.

-

#: kdenlive/kdenlive.cpp:692
msgid "Clear All Markers"
msgstr ""

#: kdenlive/kdenlive.cpp:696
msgid "Clear Markers From Selected"
msgstr ""

Are still missing from the .pot file! Please correct!

-

Another idea is to define testcases for releases, with standard video
files. These tests should be made before every release, to check the
functionality of the software. Perhaps it could be automatised, but in
the first times can be hand made by testers... What do you think about
it?

Regards:

 Zsolti