[Kdenlive-devel] Rosetta

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at tiscali.es
Mon Feb 19 22:23:22 UTC 2007

jb escribió:
> Also I really don't have time to take
> care of translations, so let me know what you think is the best way to handle
> it and I will do what I can to help...

I have just installed kdenlive with today's svn source (debian package
available for anyone interested) and I have seen there are new messages
that are not included in current pot and po files. JB, is there any way
I can help you updating pot and po files to keep translations up to
date. I don't know how to generate new pot files in kdenlive. In other
project I collaborate it's only running "make pot" and "make update_po"
after ./configure & make, so I suppose it can be included in some script.