[Kdenlive-devel] Rosetta

jb jb at ader.ch
Wed Feb 14 23:12:45 UTC 2007

On Saturday 10 February 2007 10.29:58 Salvatore Brigaglia wrote:
> Il Saturday 10 February 2007 10:26:14 Jean-Michel Pouré ha scritto:
> > Le samedi 10 février 2007 à 10:22 +0100, Salvatore Brigaglia a écrit :
> > > I was already thinking on it. We have in svn a lot of apps that aren't
> > > part of
> > > kde. I'v asked this in the list and seems to be achievable.
> >
> > Please contact JB, I was only thinking of .pot file in KDE repository.
>
> So was i... just thinking! That's up him!

Sorry for the late answer, but many things to fix in real life these days.
My idea was to some day completely move Kdenlive to KDE svn repository.

I was thinking to release Kdenlive 0.5 asap, but it will probably take one
month before I can do it properly, then maybe we could ask to move Kdenlive
to KDE svn and then start the KDE4/QT4 porting... hopefully some people with
KDE svn access could help there to do the porting...

Let me know what you think about it. Also I really don't have time to take
care of translations, so let me know what you think is the best way to handle
it and I will do what I can to help...

regards
jb