[Kdenlive-devel] (New) transitions: how ? FAQ instruction does not seem to work

Harry van der Wolf harryvanderwolf at xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 4 09:37:08 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I just solved my own problem. The 0.4 package I did have, did not have
the Transitions > Edit option.
I downloaded this morning the svn version and compiled and installed
that one and I now have a " transition edit function" : Great !!
All transitions work fine now.
Thanks for this great application. Video editing was the only reason
that kept me double-booting to windows. Maybe that will soon be over.

Harry