[Kdenlive-devel] Saving the project does not work (trunk)

Clifford Wolf clifford at clifford.at
Sun Dec 23 20:57:38 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Sun, Dec 23, 2007 at 08:42:32PM +0100, jb wrote:
> Thanks for looking at this issue. Where did you install kdenlive ?
> [...]

Aha! My install path was /usr/local. I've now removed this installation and
rebuilt and reinstalled with /usr as install prefix. This solved the
problem for me.

Thanks for your help.

> > In any case I urgly recommend that ProjectFormatManager::saveDocument()
> > at least displays an error dialog in this situation instead of failing
> > silently..
>
> Sure. I will try to fix the install issue and fix this problem.

thanks.

i'm not sure if this is a kdenlive or kde problem. (maybe there is some kde
config I should have set to make kde also look in /usr/local ?)

however, a nice error message would be fine either way.

yours,
 - clifford

--
for(var d,i=<>just</>,j=function(){d~=i~(defined(i=next[*],i)?" ":"
");},just,another,SPL,hacker;defined i||({debug d;return 0;});j());