[Kdenlive-devel] problems to open video files or projects with latest svn

reinhard protux at web.de
Thu Apr 12 21:52:56 UTC 2007

Hi,

I cannot load any of my video files (I use ubuntu 6.10 now), neither older
ones nor new captured videos by kino, but inigo (cvs) can play them ...
I have compiled mlt
with "./configure --enable-gpl --enable-shared --enable-motion-est --avformat-cvs --enable-libogg --enable-pp --enable-libtheora --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libfaac --enable-libfaad --enable-libvorbis"

Also kdenlive crashes when I try to load an project.

The error messages are still the same.
console:

reinhard at av-box:~/apps/svn/kdenlive$ kdenlive
X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 169
  Major opcode:  147
  Minor opcode:  3
  Resource id:  0x0
Failed to open device
X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 169
  Major opcode:  147
  Minor opcode:  3
  Resource id:  0x0
Failed to open device
kdenlive: Mlt inited
kdenlive: Creating new document
kdenlive: deleting contents...
QApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
QApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
kdenlive: ****************  INIT DOCUMENT VIEW ***************
kdenlive: Mlt inited
kdenlive: ****************  INIT DOCUMENT VIEW 1***************
kdenlive: ++ FOUND CLIP
Failed to load plugin: /usr/local/lib/libavcodec.so.51: undefined symbol:
ff_mmxext_idct
KCrash: Application 'kdenlive' crashing...
reinhard at av-box:~/apps/svn/kdenlive$

kde crash handler:

Using host libthread_db library "/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libthread_db.so.1".
[New Thread -1232602608 (LWP 5433)]
[KCrash handler]
#6  0xb7f3771a in mlt_properties_set_int ()
   from /usr/local/lib/libmlt.so.0.2.3
#7  0x00000000 in ?? ()

any ideas ?

greetings :)