[Kdenlive-devel] Bugs & others

Juan M herrej01 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 11:54:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

some more bugs detected during this weekend (working with 0.5 svn version 3
weeks old)

- Select Roll tool. If you click at the start/end of a clip in the timeline
and this clip has no other adjacent (i.e., there's a free space
before/after) then the program crash.
- The Roll tool does not work in text or image clips. It works OK (except as
explained above) for video clips.
- If you have more than one transition in a clip, you can drag & drop any of
them in the timeline so you can overlap others !! If done, it seems as the
transition become crazy but you can't realise on the reason !! Is this a
known behavior ? For me, it should not be allowed to overlap transitions and
the program should stop moving any of them if tried.
- If you click the menu option "Edit" "Remove empty space" the program
crash.

Also, one question. What's the functionality of the Multiselect tool ? I
tried, and it seems to me it's working exactly as the Move/Resize tool ...

Finally a question to JB. During this weekend I had some free time and
nothing better to do :-(, so I decided to translate the application to
Catalan (I know this language as I'm living in Barcelona area in Spain). Am
I on time to submit you the translation for the 0.5 release ?

Thanks as always and best regards.
Juan M.