[Kdenlive-devel] New message board and Kdenlive Wiki Manual!

Fabricio Rocha rocha_fabricio at yahoo.com.br
Sun Apr 1 15:31:44 UTC 2007

Hi everyone!

	I´ve got two special things this weekend --- free time and
authorization from jb and other special members of the kdenlive-devel
forum for doing that:

	-- A complete re-edition of the Kdenlive Manual Wiki. New pages and
sections were created, with the content of the old pages copied to the
new ones (fully, splitted in more than one page, or somehow edited to be
more concise. I hope you enjoy. Of course, the wiki needs collaboration,
and there are some empty pages and sections which might deserve your
attention, so we will soon have a kick-ass manual of video edition! :)

	-- Reorganization and configuration of the new phpBB-based Message
Board Forum, in http://www.kdenlive.org/forum . jb gently gave me green
flag to create new sections, configure them, etc. I had just done this.
Please comprehend that, as I don´t have experience in administration
and/or moderation of boards like this, some little things might have to
be adjusted. Just e-mail or PM me there if you have/find problems.

	Now that we have a message board, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE USERS TO MOVE TO
IT so we will keep this kdenlive-devel mailing list clean for the
development staff. There is a section in the message board for
development as well, and maybe even the developers might prefer to use
it. It is more organized, easier to use, a lot easier to keep a
discussion alive, find previous discussions, it may avoid that same
questions appear again and again, etc etc etc...

	So, register yourself NOW and add the board URL to your bookmarks! :)

Thank you and cheers!

Fabricio Rocha
Brasilia, Brasil