[Kdenlive-devel] xorg.conf / S3 Prosavage8

Ronald Teune rtwolf at gmx.net
Mon Sep 4 10:18:57 UTC 2006

Hello,

Updated and tried again. When I scroll through the timeline by mouse or do
anything else other than live playback, the image shows up just fine. But
when I press play, the kdenlive monitor goes blue for an instant and then
black (for images) or moving horizontal-bars for MJPEG (my statement of
yesterday was not true, sorry, I had not checked it well). Sometimes, I get
vertical bars in the middle of the complete screen, for an instant, just
before playback starts. Mostly, there is a one-pixel wide light-colored bar
at the right of the monitor for both black and horizbars views. I can make a
small movie of this sequence if it would help.

Ronald