[Kdenlive-devel] shredded clip thumbnails

jb jb at ader.ch
Thu Oct 26 09:10:24 UTC 2006

On Monday 23 October 2006 02:20, Felix Hammer wrote:
> kdenlive. at this moment i found only a little blemish. this clip
> thumbnails of dv-avis are shredded as you can see in screenshot i've

I have made some investigations about this problem. It is an MLT issue that
appears when MLT is compiled without gtk2 support.

I just commited a patch to MLT's cvs that should fix this (should be available
on MLT's cvs in a few hours). If you can try it out, I would be glad to have
a confirmation that it solves your problem.

regards
jb