[Kdenlive-devel] shredded clip thumbnails

Felix Hammer f.hammer at web.de
Mon Oct 23 00:20:26 UTC 2006

Hi

at first: i'am really impressed by great enhancements from 0.3 to actual cvs.
import and export works good for me, as i can see at this first time. I'am
working hard to get my broken rpm-database running to install mainactor. but
now i decide to spend this time better in explore the new kdenlive.
at this moment i found only a little blemish. this clip thumbnails of dv-avis
are shredded as you can see in screenshot i've attached. the thumbnails from
mpeg are ok.

regards
Felix
 http://www.lehrsaiten.de