[Kdenlive-devel] Admin dir under AMD64

Marco g.marco at freenet.de
Tue Oct 24 15:55:03 UTC 2006

so i solved some problems myself:

export with renderer only work if kdenlive_renderer is in path
else the stop button will not go off (ne to chekc that renderer is realy
startet ??)

to work with project files works now for me (must install the
vnd.kde.kdenlive.* files needed to be installed in system directory, a simple
install in a tmp dir does not work for this)
so we might write on the website that this install is needed.

thx