[Kdenlive-devel] problems exporting in high quality

Felix Hammer f.hammer at web.de
Mon Oct 23 21:16:13 UTC 2006

Am Montag, 23. Oktober 2006 19:21 schrieb jb:
> If you want to help improve, you can create a custom encoder in Kdenlive:
> Go to Export dialog -> Custom ->New
>
> Put the name you want, the extension is the file extension, for
> example "mpeg". In the parameters value, you can just copy/paste the value
> of an encoder that crashes and try to adjust the values so that it doesn't
> crash anymore and gives the best possible result.

I've tried exactly this.
but always i've got much worst quality. i have also tried to put exactly the
same parameters from template mpeg4/Medium and put it to my custom encoder.
but amazingly the output is really bad. a lot of artefakts and it seems like
a much smaller resolution.
please try to copy and paste the parameters from mpeg4/Medium to a custom
encoder and let me know if its the same behaviour on your machine.

--
vG
Felix