[Kdenlive-devel] speed-effect mutes video

jb jb at ader.ch
Sun Nov 19 09:21:50 UTC 2006

On Saturday 18 November 2006 23:59, Felix Hammer wrote:
> May be its a temporary issue but i noticed that a video-clip will be muted
> if the speed-effect is attached.

The slowmotion MLT producer I commited is very basic. It just duplicates
images to produce a slow motion effect. Handling of audio is not implemented.
It is more complex and I don't know how to do it, so it will probably remain
so for some time unless someone with a better understanding decides to work
on it.

regards
jb