[Kdenlive-devel] Spanish localisation

Carlos Dávila cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es
Tue Nov 14 19:50:22 UTC 2006

Hallo all
I would like to collaborate in the localisation of the program for
Spanish users, but I need someone to explain me how.
 From previous messages I think it is a matter of translating the paired
lines msgid/msgstr in the es.po file located at
https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/kdenlive/trunk/kdenlive/po/es.po
Is this the "only" thing to be done or any other files have to be
translated?

If I'm right, maybe the es.po file that is now in the svn is completely
out of date or have many errors. I copy some lines as example:

#: kdenlive/addmarker_ui.cpp:126
#, fuzzy
msgid "Comment"
msgstr "Documento" It should be "Comentario"

#: kdenlive/addmarker_ui.cpp:127 kdenlive/effectstackdialog_ui.cpp:164
#, fuzzy
msgid "Position"
msgstr "Descripción" It should be "Posición"

#: kdenlive/addmarker_ui.cpp:132
#, fuzzy
msgid "DVD Marker"
msgstr "Poner marcador" It should be "Marcador de DVD"

And so on