[Kdenlive-devel] Whishlist: transition with X seconds delays in the end of a clip

Jean-Michel Pouré jmpoure at free.fr
Mon Nov 13 12:34:34 UTC 2006

Dear JB,

Just a whishlist for each transition.

In an interview, it is very usual that a person stops speaking
and you stop the camera. This makes 0.5 second to apply a transition to
the next clip.

Would it be possible, for each transition, to add a short delay in the
end of the clip, and freeze the image, for example x seconds - to ease
transition to the next clip.

Presenty, I have to capture the last frame, create a clip and move it on
the timeline. Maybe a menu shortcut would be enough, but I would prefer
this kind of effect to be integrated in the transition dialog.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel