[Kdenlive-devel] suggestions 2

heckmann.svt at ifrance.com heckmann.svt at ifrance.com
Thu Nov 9 11:16:02 UTC 2006

translation is a good idea, especially for the people don't understand french
language, since I really don't have a clue about what S?bastien suggested ...
I'm really happy to understand english a bit beside my native language ;)

so I REALLY would prefer to use english only on this list to prevent similar
suggestions, for example ;)

thank you for your understanding!!!

greetings
reinhard

>>> Ok, sorry.

In fact, i don't speak english very well and i'm not sure to be clear when i write my questions in french, so in english...

My suggestions were :
- to add the possibility to open an audio track or a picture whith a simple right-clic, in Audacity or The Gimp.

- to refresh the audio file or the picture you modify in Audacity or Gimp with a button "refresh"

- to add the possibility to make a slow down (to have the choice of the duration of a sequence)

- To separate audio and video (with a right-clic) into 2 individuals tracks.

- To open a Synfig, Ktoon or GIF file in the time line.

I hope, you understand what i wrote ;-)

Sebastien H.