[Kdenlive-devel] now, it's work.... but i've got some others questions...

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Thu Mar 30 17:04:44 UTC 2006

jb wrote:

> Before releasing kdenlive for wider testing, I would like to have those 4
> things fixed:

in my (recently compiled version), the windows don't open in
the main window after the first run (correct in the first
run, not correct after until I delete kdenliverc)

kdenlive is barely usable now, but it's looks promising. as
I could never make cinelerra work more than 15seconds, it's
a good thing.

count me on the bugtrack side as soon as necessary :-)

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net