[Kdenlive-devel] now, it's work.... but i've got some others questions...

Axel R. axel584 at axel584.org
Thu Mar 30 08:50:51 UTC 2006

Thank you for your help.

I've some other question :

- when I've got two video track, which is viewed ?  (the upper or the
downer track ?)
- why kdenlive don't is include in konstruct or the orther package ? (by
this way, it will have more users and more bug repport...)
- How can I help to improve kdenlive ? (I speak esperanto very nice,
perhaps, it will be interresting to translate it ?)
- is it possible to produce SWF movies ? (flash inside)
- can I ask my problem in french (seem that most of the people here can
read french...)

Thank you for your help,

Axel